Canon MF645CX Printer User Manual
Thank you for using the Canon MF645CX printer. This printer is a compact, high-speed, all-in-one color laser printer, scanner, copier and fax machine. It has an easy-to-use operation panel, a large display and an automatic document feeder (ADF) which allows up to 50 pages to be scanned and copied in one go. The printer also features an optional Wi-Fi, AirPrint and Google Cloud Print wireless connection capability, as well as a 2-line display for easy real-time status monitoring.
Before using your MF645CX, please read the safety warnings, precautions and setup instructions in this manual. This will ensure the longest possible service life and best performance from your printer.
Safety Warnings and Precautions
1. Do not use flammable substances near the MP645CX.
2. Be sure to follow the instructions for loading and unloading paper, and for checking the paper feed path.
3. Follow all instructions in the user manual for installing consumables such as toner and drums.
4. Do not disassemble the MF645CX.
5. Always unplug the power cord before moving the printer.
6. Do not expose the printer to direct sunlight or high temperatures.
7. Do not leave the printer near a heating appliance or in an area with high humidity.
8. Do not connect any other devices or power cords to the power outlet to which the MF645CX is connected.
1. Unpack the printer and its components.
2. Check the power cord and ensure that it is correctly connected to the power outlet.
3. Connect the printer to your computer or network via the appropriate connection options.
4. Align the paper feed and the ADF.
5. Install the driver on your computer.
6. Insert the toner cartridge and drum according to the instructions in the user manual.
7. Attach the output tray and the tray extension.
8. Turn on the printer.
Using the Printer
1. Press the Home button to access the main menu.
2. Navigate the menus using the arrow keys.
3. Select your desired print or scan settings.
4. Select the Paper Source according to your needs.
5. Select the type of paper you need to print on.
6. Press the Start button to begin printing.
7. Press Stop to cancel printing.
1. Clean the outside of the printer with a dry soft cloth.
2. To avoid damage, use a vacuum cleaner to clean the inside of the printer.
3. Replace the toner and drum when prompted.
4. Perform scheduled maintenance according to the instructions in the user manual.
5. Always turn off the printer before cleaning or performing maintenance.
6. Store unused paper in a cool, dry place.
- 正版軟件 掃我遠程清零